Senior Art Director
Ogilvy is looking for a Senior Art Director with an exceptional background in digital, branding, and content work to join our award-winning creative team. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a group passionate about user-centered design, telling compelling stories, and creating extraordinary experiences. In all things creative, we believe in pushing boundaries and clarity of execution. Our work spans brand identity, mobile web and apps, live action and animated films, infographics, advertising campaigns, and more.
You have a refined design eye, know how to tastefully use typography, and always strive towards excellence in your craft. You can demonstrate your passion to solve complex communication challenges in a fast-paced environment through strategy, concept and a deep understanding of how to exceed audiences' expectations and engage them on behalf of our clients. If your portfolio showcases strong design and an extensive background crafting intuitive and innovative digital experiences, we want to talk to you.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing several recent, live projects.
- BFA/BA in Graphic, Digital Media Design or related field (or equivalent experience).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience delivering digital projects. Experience in brand identity design, data visualization and illustration is also valued.
- Strategic mindset.
- A deep understanding of design principles.
- Deep knowledge of Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) methods for responsive web and mobile app design.
- The ability to define and document great user-centered digital experiences.
- The ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to keep up with current trends in digital design, development and communication technologies.
- Experience with agile process.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite—in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Muse, Adobe Edge or other new design and prototyping software tools is a plus.
- Experience supervising junior or production designers is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail. Self starter. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top