Senior Analytics & Data Manager
A day in the life...
With the expansion of OPR London's Analytics & Data services, we have the need for a Senior Analyst, particularly in the field of social and digital media. Experience with social listening tools, data and strategy is desirable, preferably with client-side experience. Knowledge of project and account management processes would be a bonus, alongside thought leadership and experience with high volume, unstructured data.
We rely on you to...
- Oversee elements of the analysis process
- Contribute to analysis briefs and the briefing process
- Lead parts of client meetings and presentations
- Assist the account management team with client communications
- Analyse large, complex and often unstructured datasets to generate actionable insight
- Deliver findings in written qualitative and quantitative insight reports
- Contribute to the new business process with analysis and insight
- Use third-party and proprietary analytics tools to generate analysis insight
- Act as a go-to for the wider agency on data analysis methods and to provide consultancy on data-related projects.
- Provide guidance across the agency in relation to tools and software, understanding industry developments and competitor output.
You are great at...
- Fluent in professional English and a thorough, descriptive writer. Knowledge of another language is a bonus.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, with the ability to improvise and re-design based on client requirements.
- Experience with large datasets, and drawing insight from multiple datasets.
- Experience with unearthing insight from raw data
- Proven reporting writing and presentation skills.
- A strong knowledge of the marketing environment, social media and wider culturally-relevant issues
- Experience of the global account management process a bonus.
- A background of project management would be a bonus.
- Advanced computer skills: Excel and Powerpoint are essential.
- Experience with social listening (Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon) is desirable.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape, emerging trends, software and platforms.
To compliment the dynamic of the team...
Strong attention to detail, time management and project management skills
- The ability to question, doubt and scrutinise at all times, whilst remaining positive
- The ability to think and adapt quickly along tactical lines, whilst staying true to the strategy
- The ability to understand client objectives, and design projects to meet them, on time and on budget.
To succeed in the role...
Endeavours to keep abreast of social, search and content strategy industry capabilities.
● Strategic and operational (logical) thinker.
● Calm and patient under pressure.
● Detail-oriented with excellent attention to detail.
● Assertive and proactive.
● Presents him/herself in a polished, professional way.
● Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest detail Removal Date 24-Jan-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top