Senior Analyst, Dialogue Strategy (CRM)
The Senior Analyst will work with the OgilvyOne Strategy team to ensure that our client’s acquisition, servicing and loyalty programs are aligned with current brand platforms. You will understand our client’s business objectives, create content, design presentations and elearning materials, and provide support on web-based applications and tools that will enable program success. Additionally, you will analyze data and help develop recommendations for our clients. You should have an understanding of how to create training content using adult learning principles and eager to help facilitate workshops and training classes based on these materials.
- Use your creative and technological knowledge/skills to help strategize and guide development of web-based applications and sales enablement tools.
- Help design and create elearning modules using a variety of development software tools in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with our team to ensure project requirements are clear, agreed upon, and realistic to meet client expectations.
- Identify requirements that will be used to provide vital information and insights to help make decisions on the customer engagement strategy and customer service initiatives.
- Inform program strategy with customer insight, brand stewardship, and business knowledge.
- Create best-practice based action plans for improving customer engagement and service.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or comparable field
- Experience with elearning software and creative design programs such as Adobe Captivate, Presenter and Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience in an agency, start-up or product driven work place where self-motivation and direction were the norm
- Create and foster team motivation, consistent positive attitude that influences others
- Professional, articulate, mature in all aspects of client relationship building
- Strong time and project management skills
- Consistent delivery of work against project requirements and deadlines
- Seamless written and verbal skills
- Can listen, understand and re-articulate accurately
- Ability to write cohesive, client-ready documents
Back to top