Senior Account Manager (Branding)
Senior Account Manager – Job Description
At Coley Porter Bell, we create successful brands that Seduce the Subconscious and Convince the Conscious.
We do this by leveraging learnings from neuroscience to ensure we create brands that appeal to the primary decision making part of our brain – the intuitive rapid response part, as well as to the part that justifies those decisions – the logical, conscious thinking part.
One of the ways we do this is through the proprietary method of ‘Visual Planning’ enabling us to create beautifully persuasive brand strategies and identities that drive choice, create loyalty and ultimately grow our clients’ brands and their bottom line.
As part of our continued expansion, we have an immediate requirement for a Senior Account Manager to join our busy Client Services team and exemplify the best Account Management can be.
Based on the bustling South Bank, this is a fantastic role, ideal for an ambitious Senior Account Manager looking for an exciting and challenging move to an expanding agency.
You will be a highly collaborative team player and have a proven track record of managing and growing client accounts. You will have strong communications skills, be articulate and have loads of drive and enthusiasm.
You should be able to add flair, insight and your own ideas to the strategic and creative process and have a good technical understanding of design and production across all mediums.
You will be an energetic self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines and great at prioritising and multi-tasking. You will have an excellent understanding of client needs that will be matched by your excellent commercial and financial knowledge. You will have a proven track record in developing new and existing business with a keen eye to spot opportunities. You will have perceptive people management skills with the ability to encourage, inspire, support and mentor other team members.
- Responsibility for building and managing strong relationships with clients
- Be a day-to-day contact for mid-level clients
- Help create and manage new business opportunities
- Work across the full spectrum of the CPB offering
- Scope and write large scale estimates and proposals, development briefs and case histories
- Take client briefs and manage through to completion
- Contribute to the strategic and creative process
- Be a source of project information for the whole team
- Responsibility for managing project finances
- Help deliver marketing plan activities
You will have:
- Previous, relevant experience with a reasonable portion gained in a reputable marcomms/brand design agency
- Strong brand implementation experience, should have some packaging experience
- Excellent communication & relationship skills
- The ability to balance the big picture with the detail
- A fantastic attention to detail and crafting
- An eagerness to learn, explore and experiment
- Gravitas and authority to inspire trust
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to surpass expectations Removal Date 23-Sep-2017
Back to top