Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager
A bit about us:
O&M is a world-class, multi-awarded creative agency,based in London, with two basic beliefs:
All roads lead to the work and we all work for the work.
"All roads lead to the work" because we are not a service industry, we are a manufacturing business; where our output is the very best creative product that we can make for our clients.
"We all work for the work" because creative is not a department, it is what we all do for a living.
At O&M we all work together to create the conditions within which great creative work can happen.
No excuses, no exceptions, no shirking, no blame. We're in this together.
We strive to make socially relevant work for our clients.
This is creative work that generates or joins a conversation bigger than the advertising.
Ideas that live beyond paid media. Ideas with ambition.
We work for all kinds and all sizes of clients (with all kinds of needs and budgets).
We represent O&M in London for large global clients likeBP, Philips, AMEX and Unilever.
We are O&M London for local clients running domestic campaigns from Kronenbourg to Amnesty International.
If that sounds like somewhere for you then we'd love to see you.
What we're looking for:
We are on the hunt for a junior Account Manager, or potentially even a senior Account Executive eager to take on the challenge of a step up. This role comprises a unique opportunity to work on two very different clients giving you a brilliant breadth of experience and fantastic foundations on which to continue building your career.
You need to be a creatively astute, diligent and independent worker. Working on 2 top-heavy teams you'll also need to be a strategic thinker, confident and comfortable with a fast-paced working environment.
This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a world-class agency on two exceptional accounts and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Administration upkeep – supporting and coordinating the Account Team e.g. updating weekly client status reports, updating multi-agency reports, resourcing requests, and invoicing.
- Working with the broader team to manage the creative output process (inc. briefing, amends and delivery)
- Remaining on top of project requirements and managing timelines and resource accordingly
- Demonstrating the ability to accurately interpret and analyse campaign data; thinking both strategically and creatively; providing innovative solutions that are relevant to client requirement.
- Manage ongoing account upkeep – including usage agreements, wider agency governance and internal processes management.
- Demonstrating a sound judgement of creative work, ability to coherently argue the case where work is considered off brief or in need of refinement.
- Gaining an awareness of the necessary level of financial control for projects (learning how to budget, forecast, invoice, and maintain tight management of ongoing project budgets).
- Maintaining a good understanding of the clients' business and the major trends shaping the market.
- Have an eye for detail and a curious mind-set
- Be an honest, open team player and keen to work hard.
Removal Date 28-Mar-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top