Senior Account Executive (Corp/PR)
Who is Ogilvy Public Relations?
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO:
Ogilvy Public Relations (Ogilvy PR) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 80 markets. Ogilvy PR blends proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations to craft strategic programs that give clients winning and measurable results. Celebrating its 30th anniversary in business, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its social marketing, public affairs, healthcare, consumer marketing, 360-degree digital influence, corporate, and technology practices.
Ogilvy Public Relations drives influence at scale to effect change.
We believe that to deliver commercial value and demonstrable change, we need to drive influence at an ever increasing scale. That means we encourage bigger, simple thinking to drive better results, by fostering a culture of permissive creativity, aggressive curiosity and smart collaboration.
- Cannes Lions Network of the Year – 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Effie Awards Most Effective Agency Network – 2012, 2013
- Holmes Report 2014 EAME Agency of the Year
- Ogilvy Public Relations/London is PRCA Large Consultancy of the Year 2013 + 2014
- No1 in the Holmes Report 2013 + 2014 Global Creative Index
- WE WANT PEOPLE WHO:
Together and individually we pursue bigger thinking to drive better results. We do this by actively giving permission for everyone to be as entrepreneurial and creative as they can be. Everyone has a good idea in them; it just might need the right environment to allow it to surface.
Our benefits package includes:
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free Thames Clipper pass to Canary Wharf from London Bridge or Waterloo
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Three Summer Fridays each year, where you can go home early to enjoy the nice weather
- One day off a year to move house
- Not forgetting dental care, eye care, gym membership contribution and much more…!
Ogilvy PR’s Global Corporate Practice is comprised of over 100 staff members around the world who specialise in helping clients to achieve their business goals. The London Corporate practice is made up of 15 specialists who, as well as working on specific corporate accounts, also provide corporate support to other Ogilvy PR clients – for example, within the agency’s Tech practice.
Ogilvy PR London’s corporate accounts range from global oil and gas companies and government departments to international law firms and brands.
The successful candidate will report directly into a Senior Account Manager within the Corporate practice.
This Senior Account Executive role is within Ogilvy PR London’s Corporate practice. Your main responsibility will be to work alongside and support one of our Senior Account Managers/Account Directors in the Corporate practice to manage day-to-day relationships with clients and to provide a high quality and responsive service. You will also be required to work alongside other members of the account management and senior team, supporting them in the delivery of agency services as required.
- Supporting team members in the development of programmes and new business pitches, for new and existing clients, as assigned.
- Creating and developing a positive and professional relationship with your clients and other relevant contacts.
- Story generation – helping to brainstorm ideas to generate coverage for clients
- Media relations – liaising with journalists on behalf of clients
- Undertaking research
- Coordinating meetings and events, including press conferences, annual meetings and special events.
- Contribute to brainstorming, group and team meetings, and the development and research of client programmes.
- Meeting billability targets established for your position.
Client Management & Satisfaction: Basic implementation and execution of account management tasks. Can work independently and form effective relationships with client contacts. Responsible for delivery and monitoring of the effectiveness of client campaigns.
Effective Management: Participates actively in team, staff and client meetings. Seeks and shares information with colleagues and clients ensuring up and down delegation.
New Business Understanding & Capability: Supports new business research. Curious about every brief and seeks opportunities to be an active part of the creative process.
Commercial Acumen: Understands budget management to keep client spend on track and timely. Keeps internal business management systems up to date and demonstrates clear understanding of capacity planning.
Specialist Expertise: Proactively contributes own expertise and takes an active interest in all specialisms across the agency e.g. media, sport, creative.
We are looking for someone with a can-do, positive attitude who can balance the demands of a busy, fast-moving office with client needs. We are close-knit team and look for outgoing and personable individuals who will complement our team dynamic and contribute to the hard-working but fun environment at Ogilvy PR.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Smart creative and agile thinker, able to think up media strategies and tactics for a broad range of clients
- Strong selling skills and the ability to apply them in a range of settings
- A role model with the ability to coach junior team members
- Ability to demonstrate an outstanding degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all written work Removal Date 21-Apr-2017
Back to top