Senior Account Executive, Consumer Public Relations, Influencer Expert
Ogilvy PR is seeking a mid-level communications professional to join our consumer practice. Our ideal candidate has approximately four years of experience, solid client relations, project management and influencer outreach skills and the ability to play a primary, independent implementation role in client work. The position will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day influencer marketing activities on behalf of brands, using influencers as brand advocates, content promoters, and content contributors - to drive real business results.
- Account management: Maintain day-to-day contact with the client; ensure timely delivery of projects; manage specific projects that are part of a larger campaign; supervise junior staff to ensure they have a balanced workload and the information they need to complete tasks on deadline.
- Influencer Strategy: Develop and execute influencer program and distribution strategies
- Influencer Project Execution: Research, identification, and relationship management with influencers that help meet brand goals via influencer partnerships. Create and conduct influencer briefs for influencers. Efficiently and effectively plan and manage influencers at large-scale events.
- Influencer Relationships: Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts within the influencer space while also ensuring that client/agency relationships exist on multiple levels and grow over time.
- Campaign Analytics: Analyze and access campaign to provide valuable insights and opportunities
- Industry Knowledge: Remain on the pulse of influencer marketing trends to ensure creative, maximum exposure
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in social media influencer strategy and execution; experience in driving talent partnerships
- Proven ability to develop meaningful influencer relationships that result in authentic story-telling, that drive business impact and result in earned placements
- Proven ability to develop sophisticated influencer engagement strategies that are integrated into other marketing efforts
- Proven ability to lead client relationships and navigate complex business dynamics
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to shepherd the development of legal contracts with influencers
- Experience working with influencer and content management tools
- Understands influencer search tools and platforms to assess the effectiveness of an influencer
- Ability to develop and articulate strategy recommendations to client and team
- Skilled at conceptualizing and producing programs
- Develops budgets independently and/or in conjunction with other team members
- Operates with a high degree of independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice of supervisor and other team members
- Demonstrates proficiency in managing agency and client resources
Back to top