Senior Account Executive - Advertising
We are looking for people with substantial strategic smarts - with a commercial mind and entrepreneurial spirit. These attributes should be actively demonstrated at both a macro and micro scale everyday, we want people who demonstrate that they can find better and more innovative ways of solving problems. Finally, we are looking for people who are consistently striving for creative and effectiveness highs in all the work they do.
- Everyday manager of the production process – from brief to supply of assets.
- Briefs & Briefing– should take responsibility for making sure that all briefs are signed by the appropriate parties and the signed brief is supplied to Traffic. They should also have responsibility for organising the creative briefing and working with the planner to make the briefing as inspiring and insightful as possible.
- The creative process & creative teams – Throughout the creative process Account Managers need to ensure the creative teams are kept up to date with any changes or development, they should provide assistance in answering in answering any questions and ensure that the appropriate account team reviews are set up in advance of all client meetings.
- Production – Day to day management of the production team, budgets and regular updates to all involved are one of the main responsibilities of an Senior Account Executive. You should be able to provide an accurate update on every element of a project as and when required.
- Delivery of final assets – All SAEs should have responsibility for ensuring that all final assets are delivered on time and in budget, they are responsible for final checks on copy, imagery and usage rights. Also included in this is ensuring all legal responsibilities are met e.g. the client legal team has signed off on the assets and third party organisations have given permission, for example Clearcast.
- Timings - responsible for timings plans; keeping the agency team on time and updating the timings with any changes or updates.
- Integration with other departments - Account Handlers need to be the key day to day contact with all other departments such as Traffic, Art Buying, TV Production, Creative teams and Finance.
- Responsibility for financial management - Of all production costs, the jobs open on maconomy, regular WIP updates, management of good process when it comes to POs and invoicing. Finally, responsibility must be taken for full and final reconciliation of all production jobs, with closure of corresponding jobs on maconomy as necessary.
Back to top