Senior Account Executive
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive with project management experience to join our team. Working with the client and internal team, you’ll define and manage marketing projects to ensure that they are delivered to the client as scoped – on time and on budget.
- Project estimation, schedules, requirements, change management, and documentation
- Communication of project status to team and client
- Represent client’s interests and keep them informed on project status
- Facilitate effective workflow between project team members
- On-time, on-budget and error free delivery of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 4 or more years experience client management/project management in an agency environment
- Understanding of email and direct mail development processes, procedures, strategies, tools, and trends
- Knowledge of data/analytics and how it is used to execute campaigns
- Experience managing marketing campaigns from creative brief through execution
- Previous experience managing many simultaneous projects involving cross functional project teams
- Superb client relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize a wide variety of tasks and changing deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to different work styles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top