Search Supervisors have all the Star Qualities of a Search Planner, but work more autonomously – usually reporting directly to an Assistant Search Director or Group Search Director. The Search Supervisor is expected to function at a highly efficient level and to maintain a significant mid-level client relationship.
- Day-to-day supervision of client paid search programs including strategic approach, bid recommendations and performance
- Strong relationships with search community vendors for optimal service and results
- Interface and present to clients on regular basis
- Contribute to paid search new business pitches
- Perform as a leader with minimal supervision
- Develop, motivate and train Asst. Search Planners and Search Planners
- 3-4 years of SEM experience with a strong background of planning and buying paid search campaigns
- Advanced user of bid management and analytic tools
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills (including presentation skills)
- Resourceful problem solver
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Google Adwords professional (GAP) certified
[email protected] is the world’s leading digital and direct media agency, with more than 650 professionals in 39 offices across 32 countries. We provide a full range of digital and direct media services, including media strategy, planning and buying, search marketing, performance marketing, analytics and technology, mobile marketing, social media marketing, digital out-of-home marketing and others. Our missions is to be the best in class, full-service digital and direct global media network that delivers performance results to ourclients’ 360 strategy.
Back to top