The search specialist will be overseeing, implementing, and managing campaigns on both organic and paid search scopes.
- Knowledge of technical and on-page SEO and paid search management is required.
- Knowledge of other Google marketing channels like Youtube, Display and Shopping is ideal, but not required.
- Experience working with third-party suppliers is ideal.
Possible current position of potential fit: SEO analyst, digital marketing analyst, PPC analyst, SEM/SEO officer, Paid analyst, digital marketing specialist, paid search specialist, search specialist, seo specialist
Package our product as a solution, showcasing a combination of both brand understanding and Search landscape expertise. Help grow our menu of services to adapt to industry changes and client needs.
- Position our product offerings (primarily, but not limited to, SEO and Paid Search) as part of an overall agency solution to client needs.
- Able to provide bespoke solutions to client needs, considering budget, priorities, and impact based on timelines and objectives
- Able to articulate strategies and recommendations in a non-technical tone, depending on who the audience is.
- Packages previous successes and ongoing testings as a means to showing the value of our solutions.
Knows the in's and out's of the Search space and can implement both by-the-book and outside of the box tactics.
- Updated with industry changes and able to think forward in terms of impact to clients.
- Communicates results based on the KPIs set during planning.
- Able to project manage to ensure timely delivery of work.
Be the champion for our Search product offerings.
- Goal-oriented in strategies and optimizations.
- Consistent in delivering work that has been committed, both in terms of time and expected output.
- Creative when it comes to problem-solving and in recommending solutions.
- Communicates challenges as they happen.
- Proactive in putting forward solutions for sudden challenges.
- Keeps abreast on industry news and updates.
- Has ownership of committed work, be it internally or externally.
Influence both internally and externally in relation to our Search offering.
- Able to manage people involved in delivering our Search solutions, e.g. third-party suppliers, junior team members, etc.
- Manages expectations in a timely and objective manner.
Consistently on-budget and on-time.
- On-time and on-budget delivery of work.
- Aims for efficiency and effectiveness when delivering products.
- Exhausts all possible efforts to retain existing businesses, when the need arises.
- Takes ownership of advocating our products by actively participating and representing the team on new business proposals/pitches.