Search Planners are expected to understand, communicate andexecute all things related to Paid Search, including keyword management on aglobal scale, bid and budget management, and integrated media leadership. TheSearch Planner is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is passionateabout all things related to paid search and digital, and cares for their teamand their clients like family.
You will be managing campaigns and relationships, developing big-picture businessstrategies and striving for client growth. You will be working with variousteams, including analytics to manage bids, campaign strategy, and integrationwith new media and technology partners. You'll setup and launch new campaigns,be involved with growing our search practice globally and help establishworldwide best practices.
We'd like you to be highly familiar with the best industry practices of paidsearch. You'll understand the core concepts behind bid and budget strategies,have knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and know how to pullintelligence from excel and analytics.
We also hope that you'd understand the basic concepts behind other mediachannels and be able to explain the value search brings to an overallintegrated media plan. We're looking for a digital native – someone who isequally comfortable evaluating and negotiating with vendors, developingrelationships with clients, and supporting your teammates.
- At least two years of paid search experience
- Be able to train junior team members and oversee their deliverables
- Maintain and build upon a large sized keyword campaign across a global footprint
- Solid knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic packages. Kenshoo, DoubleClick and/or Marin knowledge is a plus.
- Work closely with Account Teams to conceptualize projects, implement campaigns, and deliver reporting
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a mature ability to handle many things at once under pressure
- Work independently to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top