[email protected] is seeking a Search Planner to join our Team. The primary responsibility for the role will be to understand, communicate and execute all things related to Paid Search, including keyword management on a global scale, bid and budget management, and integrated media leadership. The Paid Search Planner is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is passionate about all things related to paid search and digital, and cares for their team and their clients like family.
You will be managing campaigns and relationships, developing big-picture business strategies and striving for client growth. You will be working with various discipline teams, business owners and analytics to manage bids, campaign strategy, and integration with new media and technology partners. You'll setup and launch new campaigns, be involved with growing our search practice globally and help establish worldwide best practices.
We'd like you to be highly familiar with the best industry practices of paid search. You'll understand the core concepts behind bid and budget strategies, have knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and know how to pull intelligence from excel and analytics.
We also hope that you'd understand the basic concepts behind other media channels and be able to explain the value search brings to an overall integrated media plan. We're looking for a digital native – someone who is equally comfortable evaluating and negotiating with vendors, developing relationships with clients, and supporting your teammates.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Two or more years of search management experience.
- Training of junior team members and oversight of their deliverables
- An ability to execute the core fundamentals of paid search and media strategies and to communicate them to both technical and lay persons alike.
- Maintaining and building upon a large sized keyword campaign across a global footprint.
- Maintain a strong familiarity, if not outright expertise, with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
- Solid knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic packages. Kenshoo, DoubleClick and/or Marin knowledge is a plus.
- Oversight and contribution to reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Be knowledgeable in your space by staying on top of current news, industry events, and new technologies.
- Work closely with Account Teams to conceptualize projects, implement campaigns, and deliver reporting.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies related to the industry, including Analytic tools, bid and search reporting technologies, and research tools.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, as required, demonstrating a mature ability to handle many things at once under pressure.
- Oversight of client billing.
- Work independently to identify areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients.
[email protected] is a global media agency and performance marketing network. With more than 800 employees in over 40 offices around the world, Neo helps clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses. The agency applies a data-driven strategic approach and cutting edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media and affiliate marketing) and traditional channels. [email protected] is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit www.neoogilvy.com or follow @neo_Ogilvy on Twitter.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top