Quality Assurance Analyst
The Lacek Group, a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing direct and interactive marketing agency dedicated to using customer data to help companies establish and grow relationships with their best customers. Our client engagements include award-winning work for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will articulate the test strategy, create and drive the execution of the test plan, resolve defects, and effectively communicate with everyone on the project team. You’ll also have responsibility for the quality of the product that is delivered to the client by ensuring the expertise of Quality Assurance is incorporated into all stages of the product.
- During the intake process, work with the QA lead to provide input on the rigor required for adequate testing, timing estimates for testing, required testing documents as well as resource requirements to deliver the work.
- Act as a subject matter expert during the development of the requirements; collaborate as necessary to define how the deliverables will need to be tested.
- For product delivery, ensure all test plan elements have passed, escalate issues when deadlines threaten to compromise test plan completion, work with others on necessary fixes, follow up to ensure all problems are resolved before being presenting product to the client.
- Act as primary owner of product quality including final quality signoff.
- Work with the project team to clarify requirements and resolve issues to meet team objectives within project timelines.
- Reach out to other technical resources to trouble shoot and resolve complex issues.
- Efficiently log and track Bugs in JIRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 1 or more years experience designing, building, and executing test suites. Preferred in the following types of testing: manual, end to end, user acceptance, functional and regression
- Understanding of internet and database technologies, internet-based applications and related SDLC and quality assurance tools.
- Knowledge of quality assurance best practices and systems development.
- Ability to effectively communicate testing priorities, status of defects, risks, test coverage, and confidence levels associated with quality assurance efforts.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow-through skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other groups in the organization.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, multi-task, and adapt to changes in business environments & project priority.
- Ability to prioritize, execute and deliver in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience testing on iOS and Android devices and knowledge of the operating systems.
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
Please apply online at: https://careers.ogilvy.com/openings/?u=5580
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top