Project Manager, Brand Promotion & Digital - Ogilvy Healthworld
A day in the life of...
Ogilvy CommonHealth – the largest global network in healthcare communications – provides strategic, integrated communication solutions for our clients, including many of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry. In the UK, we operate under the name of OHW UK and comprise of over 180 healthcare communication specialists across the disciplines of advertising, medical communications, market access, clinical trial management, consulting, digital, and public relations. We believe we are like no other; we blaze new trails, we encourage a culture of creativity and innovation; we challenge as well as generously reward our team.
Brand Promotion & Digital is a new way of working. Clients with digital communication requirements no longer have to make a decision between a traditional healthcare expert and a digital guru. Our full service approach delivers experience, thought leadership and specialist skills in both healthcare and digital. That gives us the freedom to use technology to its full; create inspiring work that engages, and generate interactive experiences that make brands stand out from the rest. That is our passion.
We rely on you to...
Our PMs need to be hands on – to steer complex projects from brief to completion whilst acting as the glue - bringing together our internal teams, suppliers and clients to deliver great results. You need to be able to balance time, budget, scope and ambition whilst also managing expectations, ensuring we continue to deliver great results on time and on budget.
Solid skills and experience in project management fundamentals throughout the full project lifecycle are a must, as well as the people skills to foster a team culture. You would be working as part of an account team, co-ordinating efforts between creative, strategy, editorial, technical teams and 3rd parties as required.
Given the nature of our clients, the size of our agency, and breadth of our offering, we are looking for a PM with previous experience delivering assets as part of a wider programme of work, ideally for major brands or products. Healthcare experience would be desirable but is not mandatory.
We are looking for a PM who can solve problems creatively and make things happen – and when things are not going to plan, can keep their cool and draw on appropriate resources to solve issues. Our PMs are client facing so we look for people that are mature, articulate and presentable.
You are great at...
You MUST share our passion for the digital channel and the implementation of technology.
All of our PMs will report into a senior member of the team who is responsible for managing their career with Ogilvy, who provide support, mentoring and coaching.
Key things we are looking to see (in addition to above):
- MINIMUM 3-4 years' experience in project management with experience in a digital/integrated agency environment. We are always
interested in candidates who have a longer, diverse career history.
- Proficient (and preferably certified) in at least 1 major project methodology e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Agile. With a demonstrable track record in applying it to real world projects.
- Previous experience in delivering digital assets, such as web builds, mobile applications and digital banners
- Exposure to managing timesheets, billings, reporting/forecasting
- Involvement in delivery of projects with multiple teams/suppliers involved
- Able to write clear detailed project documentation
- Experience in balancing multiple workstreams
- Able to take ownership of workstreams and responsibility for project outputs
- Understanding the importance of client management, conceptual/creative development, UX, technology and quality assurance
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top