Programmatic Media Planner (Digital Media)
Role Overview: The programmatic display planner is responsible for the strategic planning, placement and optimization
of programmatic and exchange-based digital media. You would be responsible for ensuring client objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met with a strong focus on ROI.
The role requires an excellent understanding of programmatic buying, how the markets operate, plus an
advanced analytic aptitude. It requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both
when speaking to clients, writing documents and analyzing results. It also requires initiative and pro-activity
in growing the display accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
- Coordinates programmatic media buys across the agency’s core digital media team
- Ensure campaigns are created and implemented to best achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals
- Monitors campaign delivery against impression goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with the client
- Provides reporting, monitoring and optimization of campaigns to ensure performance benchmarks are met
- Serve as internal champions and knowledge base for programmatic digital media executions.
- Closely interact with SEO/PPC/Creative/Account teams across multiple departments and client stakeholders
- 1-3 years minimum Digital Display experience – agency side
- Strong experience in management of digital accounts with a focus on performance
- Demonstrate a high competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Doubleclick for Advertisers (DFA > DCM) and Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of programmatic buying and the wider Digital Display landscape
- Ability to form strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of Ad Serving and Display Technologies
- Be comfortable managing multiple campaigns of varying size and objective simultaneously
- Experience managing large budgets in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must have the ability to understand and interpret strategy and execute this within the applicable platforms
- Good knowledge of new innovative Ad Formats and Platforms
- Good understanding of how Display fits in with all digital advertising (SEO, PPC, Social, etc.)
- Experience working within a team environment, ideally managing a team.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ensure transparency and understanding of team activities
About Us: [email protected] is a global media agency and performance marketing network. With more than 800 employees in over 40 offices around the world, Neo helps clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses. The agency applies a data-driven strategic approach and cutting edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media and affiliate marketing) and traditional channels. [email protected] is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit www.neoogilvy.com or follow @neo_Ogilvy on Twitter.
Back to top