Programmatic Campaign Manager
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO:
[email protected] is a full-service media agency. We provide clients with comprehensive marketing services for the digital age. With a mix of intelligent media strategies, innovative technologies and creative ideas, we develop marketing concepts that cover the entire customer journey. We have expertise in display, search and affiliates as well as a very advanced analytics department.
Operating within the Ogilvy Group, Neo has a unique positioning, helping our clients fuse the insights of 'creative' and 'media' again, to ensure they get the best possible solutions for their business. Our work requires our people to create solutions that are not possible in silos. We use data and analytics to generate insight for our clients, with an understanding of the advertising that no other network can match.
Winner of the 2014 'Drum Digital Trading Award' for 'Best Paid Search' for Sony and the 2014 'DADI' award for 'Best Use of Affiliate Marketing' for AMEX.
[email protected] is an innovative and exciting digital agency. We have a vibrant and culturally diverse team of friendly, professional individuals who also like to have fun. Our client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO:
[email protected] employs highly motivated individuals seeking a culture of creative thinking, continual innovation and high achievement. We place significant importance on personal qualities such as intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination and creativity
[email protected] are looking for a Programmatic Campaign Manager to join their Performance marketing specialist team. Programmatic buying has revolutionized the way digital media is bought and analysed, and Neo is one of the only agencies in SA to have that capability in house. The performance specialist team exists as a hub within the greater team, with specialists integrated into each client team. We seek someone with analytical skills who is numbers/insights focused, and who is also detail oriented, proactive, organised and innovative. Ideally this person will have come from a programmatic background and is interested in emerging media but also client leadership, with the long term goal of biddable media account ownership.
- The display/ social specialist is expected to have a complete and unquestioned understanding of their assigned clients' media business. They are also expected to have an understanding of their client's overall business and marketing objectives.
- The display/ social specialist is a steward of the media planning process and is expected to provide mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior media team and/or the client.
- Display specialists are also required to assist in planning, implementing and maintaining of media campaigns with a focus in Real Time Bidding/ and Paid Social ad platforms (Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ YouTube).
- This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the media account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The successful display specialist is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
- The display/ social specialist is expected to have a strong working knowledge of the media space and available media research. They are also expected to be proficient in agency procedures (both media and inter-department).
- Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential.
- The display/ social specialist supports multiple accounts and works with some client teams across the agency, so the ideal candidate is energetic, personable and able to multi-task.
- Responsible for day to day running of key display accounts within RTB/ social environments: including campaign planning, set-up, optimization and the pulling/creation of client performance reports.
- Develops analysis that leads to optimization recommendations
- Works with senior management to develop strategies and recommendations for media plans.
- Previous experience within the programmatic space; strong interest in evolving digital media.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to demonstrate a detail-oriented way of thinking.
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task.
- Strong maths and analytic skills which result in the ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Ability to expand and grow both internal and client understanding of DSP/ social ad technology, landscape and buying strategies
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AdWords Editor/ Facebook ad platform).
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Non-essential platform experience: DoubleClick Bid Manager.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top