Programmatic Account Executive
A day in the life of...
This role is within the Real Time Bidding (RTB) specialist display team. The RTB Specialist team exists as a hub within the account management teams, with specialists integrated into each client team.
We seek someone with analytical skills who is numbers and insights focused, and who is also detail oriented, proactive, organised and innovative. Ideally this person will be interested in emerging media but also client communication, with the long term goal of biddable client ownership.
We rely on you to...
Programmatic Account Executives work closely with Programmatic Account Manager/Director. The AE is required to assist in planning, implementing and maintaining of online media campaigns with special focus in Real Time Bidding.
The AE position is entry level and represents the start of a media career, so while experience within RTB is not required, proactivity, ability and willingness to learn is a must.
This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the media account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. While advanced media thinking is not expected, the successful Programmatic AE is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
The Programmatic AE job is training-intensive. Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential.
The Programmatic AE can support multiple accounts over time, so the ideal candidate is energetic, personable and able to multi-task.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for day to day running of key display accounts within RTB systems: including campaign planning (with assistance from Programmatic Account Manager/Director), set-up, optimization and the pulling/creation/reviewing of client performance reports.
- Assist the Account Manager in development of media strategies and take the lead role in assimilation of research data, vendor rates and specifications.
- Responsible for account record keeping including insertion orders, vendor invoices, client authorizations and tracking reports.
You are great at...
- Preferably work experience or marketing-related internship; strong interest in evolving digital media
- Strong organisational skills and ability to demonstrate a detail-oriented way of thinking
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills essential, ideally through a maths or science degree
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top