The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
The Program Manager provides a key function within TLG’s Project Management Office.
This position supports the Portfolio Director in taking a portfolio view of project and resource forecasting, work prioritization, and capacity. The Program Manager will manage initial work assignment, daily assignment re-leveling and resolves resource issues within the functional areas or accounts as determined by their Portfolio Director. This role identifies additional resource needs and works with the functional leader and Portfolio Director as necessary to get approval from the account director. In addition, they would help manage work assignment to maximize utilization of both internal and freelance resources within their areas of influence previously identified. This position guides and supports the account management team members in ensuring that deliverables and dates are met and that processes and tools are used appropriately by the team(s).
- 2+ years project management experience
- Expert user of project management tools and familiar with best practices
- Knowledge of marketing principles and common digital solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated communication skills and focused, calm demeanor
- Strong relationship-management skills
- Must be a strong team player and enjoy working on a team
- Ability to address and resolve conflict while preserving key relationships
- Agency experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead others and drive projects to completion
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. TLG’s offices are conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis alongside Metro Transit routes, and our building is connected to the skyway system. We easily walk to everything downtown Minneapolis has to offer.
Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top