Geometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established in April 2019 as a partnership between Geometry Global and The Ogilvy Group to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. We believe in the power of creativity to drive meaningful change that delivers positive business outcomes. Now more than ever the ability for an agency to flex and adapt to clients changing needs is vital in the application of communications, brand experience, commerce and technology. Our blend of global and local expertise and marketing capability is designed to meet the challenges of today while setting our clients up for success from tomorrow and beyond.
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Program Director is a senior level PMO role. In addition to the core duties to initiate a project, scope it, manage the assigned team and bring a project to the completion, Program Director work with finance team more closely in Postmortem phase of the project to gather inputs for management team of the agency as well as provide support to junior members in the PMO.
- In depth scoping and scheduling of a project
- Keep internal and Client updated with the status of a project
- Mange the risks for potential scope creep and schedule delay
- Ensure successful delivery of a project
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Smartsheet and able to build multi phased and cross-functional situation
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity in agency workflow
- Hands on experience in large scale projects (Global Brands, over 1M USD scope)
- Be able to produce ready for review SOW on his/her own
- A few years of experience as intermediate Project Management role in agency or production environment
- Track records in various types of agency projects and ready to support 360 agency offers
- Be able to mentor junior members of PMO team
- Ability to put together a documentation/report/deck to agency management with facts, accuracy and proof
- Knowledge and experience in various Project Management Methodology (PMP, ACP etc. certification NOT REQUIRED)
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.