PR Account Executive - Consumer
The role sits in the Consumer PR team at Ogilvy UK.
This role is critical for our next stage of growth. You will support and help your managers grow a number of flagship accounts and deliver exceptional client service. We are looking for an inspiring and ambitious Account Executive that can demonstrate creativity, media relations, and generating exceptional coverage. We’re also looking for a smart practitioner who shows flair and initiative.
• Supporting team members in the development of programmes and new business pitches, for new and existing clients, as assigned.
• Creating and developing a positive and professional relationship with clients
• Beginning to develop relationships with relevant journalists and influencers.
• Media relations – liaising with journalists on behalf of clients • Undertaking research and data analysis to support client projects and monitoring briefs
• Coordinating meetings, including press conferences, annual meetings and other client events.
• Contribute to brainstorming, group and team meetings, and the development and research of client programmes.
Client Management & Satisfaction: Basic implementation and execution of account management tasks with guidance from Account Manager. Is able to follow instruction and can form effective relationships with client contacts. Responsible for delivery and monitoring of the effectiveness of client campaigns.
Effective Management: Participates actively in team, staff and client meetings. Seeks and shares information with colleagues and clients ensuring up and down delegation.
New Business Understanding & Capability: Supports new business research and is an active part of the creative process.
Commercial Acumen: Understands budget management to keep client spend on track and timely. Keeps internal business management systems up to date and demonstrates clear understanding of capacity planning.
Specialist Expertise: Proactively contributes own expertise and takes an active interest in all specialisms across the agency
Back to top