PR Account Director
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Here at Ogilvy SocialLab Amsterdam we make brands matter in today’s world, by combining compelling creative ideas with effective distribution and optimization. All disciplines work together in our bright, open-plan office, with a friendly culture and creatively permissive environment. (We find the best ideas pop up that way).
We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. Therefore we are looking for a Account Director who can contribute in nurturing and developing some of the most established regional and international brands.
As PR Account Director at Ogilvy SocialLab you will lead your PR clients and projects and will be responsible for their daily management. You love to coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning in an excellent way. You meet deadlines, coordinate workflow and are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Business Lead informed throughout.
And last but not least you are able to build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
- 7 years experience – deep expertise in PR, influence and/or activations.
- Native Dutch, fluent in English is a must.
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Develop strategic year plans for our clients.
- Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientated.
- Enthusiastic and curious team player.
- Good communicator.
- Proven experience in managing, coaching and motivating a team Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- You master a range of presentation techniques to inspire the client and sell creative work.
- You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
What we offer:
- A part-time job within a growing and innovative all-round advertising agency.
- An attractive client portfolio of local, regional and global clients.
- Attractive package and benefits.
- Continuous training.
- Career conversation and growing opportunities.
- Support from a global WPP network.
- Energetic atmosphere.
- An inspiring workspace in Amsterdam with an incredible rooftop.
Back to top