Mid-level Planner are responsible for development of brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work
- Liaising with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas
- Digital-first experience, preferably a digital native
- Lead strategic planning across social and digital platforms on a monthly basis to provide direction for a brand’s presence
- Develop communication strategy to reconcile the differences between consumers' current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived. Integrate campaign planning, mobile and social media to bring strategies to life.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- Gaining a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analysing a wide range of information in detail, including demographics, socio-economic and the market for the client's product and market share
- Commissioning research from outside organisations to inform advertising strategies, using both qualitative methods, such as focus groups and structured interviews, and quantitative methods, such as demographic profiling and questionnaires
- Researching the product or service to be advertised, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge
- Reconciling the differences between consumers' current perceptions of the brand and the way the client wishes the brand to be perceived
- Meeting the client to learn the background of the brand and advising on possible approaches to the target market
- Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff
- Analysing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Provide consultation by monitoring and interpreting cultural and social trends relevant to client business
Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Bachelor/PG degree is Marketing, Mass media, Communication Management & similar fields
- 6-8 years of experience in strategic planning
- Strong command of most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships accordingly on behalf of the agency
- Content audits and recommendations
- Platform Usability analysis
- User experience design
- Content personalization