Position Title: Planner
Reports To: Planning Director
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. Through its specialty units, the company provides a comprehensive range of marketing services including: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing. Ogilvy & Mather servicesFortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 450 offices in 120 countries. It is a WPPcompany (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit us at http://www.ogilvy.com.
- Development of brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work.
- Design and implementation of research projects to address client business issues, gain insight into target audiences and testing ad concepts.
- Three+ years of experience in at least one aspect of strategic planning or related field.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge.
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships accordingly on behalf of the agency.
- Demonstrated talent for abstract thinking, spotting trends and patterns, an innate curiosity and insight into human behavior, an instinct for popular culture, and a nuanced understanding of creative work are critical.
- The ability to work across different groups and disciplines is key to their success, as is their judgment in pushing the work, elevating the ambition of a brand, and leading the client's thinking about the potential of their business.
- B2B experience a bonus but not necessary
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top