Ogilvy & Mather
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. Through its specialty units, the company provides a comprehensive range of marketing services including: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; healthcare communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing. Ogilvy & Mather services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 450 offices in 120 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit us at http://www.ogilvy.com.
- Development of brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work.
- Design and implementation of research projects to address client business issues, gain insight into target audiences and testing ad concepts.
- 3+ years of experience in at least one aspect of strategic planning or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge.
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships accordingly on behalf of the agency.
- Demonstrated talent for abstract thinking, spotting trends and patterns, an innate curiosity and insight into human behavior, an instinct for popular culture, and a nuanced understanding of creative work are critical.
- The ability to work across different groups and disciplines is key to their success, as is their judgment in pushing the work, elevating the ambition of a brand, and leading the client’s thinking about the potential of their business.
Back to top