PHP (Magento) Developer
Ogilvy group is one of the world's leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services
We are looking for an experienced Magento Developers for our eCommerce team in Develop e-commerce websites based on Magento platform.
- Develop and maintain the core functional logic and operations of website and e- commerce system of clients
- Ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are derived programmatically.
- Perform testing and debugging of e-commerce backend application or system.
- You need 2-5 years experience in PHP, MySQL and Magento
- You have joined the coding project with MVC
- You have great coding mindset with OPP
- You are an opened learner, sincere and adaptive to environment
- Strong English communications skills
Nice to have:
- Previous work experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with GIT
- Experienced with various cache systems of relational databases
- Comfort working with Linux server, deployment and configuration (Apache/Nginx/Varnish/APC/Memcached/Redis)
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top