Performance Media Analyst
About [email protected]
[email protected] is a market leading, specialist digital performance media agency. We hire only the best in the business, which allows us to provide our clients with best-in-industry performance marketing services for the digital age.
With intelligent media strategies, innovative technologies and creative ideas, Neo develops performance marketing concepts that cover the entire customer journey, creating measurable success and maximum added value for our blue-chip global clients.
At the very heart of Neo, underpinning everything we do, are data analysis and activation. Our talented team of statisticians and developers work across our client base to ensure that the decisions that we make on behalf of our clients are grounded in robust analysis and insight. This is where you come in!
[email protected] (London, UK) is seeking a Performance Media Analyst to join our team. You will be a highly valued member of our data science team, providing market-leading data solutions to our clients.
The Performance Media Analyst will work within one of our blue-chip global client teams, and be primarily responsible for supporting and enhancing the delivery of performance media for that client through delivery of data analysis and insight.
You will have the opportunity to analyse data from a range of different sources including web analytics platforms, ad tech (e.g. ad servers, DSPs), CRM platforms and client-side data warehouses. Using your pre-existing knowledge of performance media and/or your background in statistics, as well as knowledge gained from the data science training we provide you with, you will help to deliver best-in-class business intelligence solutions for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working within one of our media delivery teams to immerse yourself in and understand the performance media activity that they provide for one of our blue-chip clients
- Submitting pro-active proposals for performance media analysis based on your knowledge of the client and your understanding of performance media more generally
- Accessing and extracting relevant data from a range of different sources (as above) either manually or using SQL, as required
- Assessment of data quality, cleaning and restructuring as necessary
- Working with analytical products (e.g. Excel, R, Tableau, SPSS) to produce data-driven analyses that will drive client digital media performance
- Utilising data insights to inform the development of testing hypotheses for client campaigns
- Delivering analytical presentations to key internal and client stakeholders
- Using a range of industry standard media tools including TGI, Comscore, Hitwise etc., to deliver market and competitor analysis
[email protected] employs highly motivated individuals seeking a culture of creative and analytical thinking, continual innovation and high achievement. We place significant importance on personal qualities such as intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination and creativity.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven, relevant experience in a digital media or marketing analytics role OR highly competent maths or statistics level graduate
- Educated to degree / master’s level in a numerate or related subject such as Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Maths, IT
- Highly analytical with an aptitude for data analysis, problem solving and critical thinking
- Advanced Excel
- Proven understanding of web analytics and ad tech platforms and data (e.g. Google / Adobe analytics, ad servers, DSPs)
- Understanding of data management (data quality, cleaning)
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a user friendly manner
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of predictive modelling and attribution modelling
- Knowledge of SQL (logic and basics)
- Knowledge of any statistical tools or dashboard solutions (R, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, Python)
Removal Date 09-Nov-2017
Back to top