Performance Marketing Lead
- Manage and grow a team of performance strategists and performance media managers to plan and implement performance/digital media strategies to create positive impact on client's businesses.
- Grow the performance marketing business with key vertical and account leads in Ogilvy. This also covers product development based on identified opportunities for growth.
- Improve processes within the Performance Marketing operations including benchmarking, tracking, ad operations, optimization and reporting.
- Keep abreast with channel trends and ad operation techniques that may be relevant to the market. This includes being aggressive in innovations in all areas of performance marketing.
- Maintain the health of accounts financially which involves liaising with finance team and supervising media managers to continuously optimize financial processes.
- Ensure quality work across people and deliverables both internally and externally (to clients).
- Scout for tools that will improve efficiencies of performance marketing operations and media/conversion results.
- Build stellar performance marketing/digital media cases.
- Maintain and enhance a trustworthy relationships with key stakeholders including internal teams, agency partners and performance marketing clients.
Desired skills and qualifications
- At least 4 years of experience in digital media strategy with ad implementation (paid social, paid search, eCommerce and SEO familiarity a plus)
- With thorough experience in supervising, training and growing people within the same expertise
- Comfortable in setting objectives and measuring these objectives through key metrics both in digital and business (ROI)
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- Experience using Adwords, Power Editor. Experience with the DoubleClick/Programmatic would be ideal
- Makes convincing presentations, deals with client’s questions, and demonstrates leadership in the craft
- Is able to convincingly sell ideas to clients, services to prospective clients
- A born team player with a passion for digital media and optimization
Back to top