Performance Manager Amazon
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As a Performance Manager Amazon, you will be working for one of the biggest brand from Holland. Join the in-house media capability that is focusing on new channel (Programmatic, Search, Amazon) alongside a very strong Social team. The mission of the innovation team is to unlock new channels and make them a success. This team has a start-up mindset coupled with a hands on experience and a strong will to success. You will be part of a young (Average age 27 y/o) and dynamic cross-functional team of 25, across media, content and creative expertise.
In this new challenge, you take an expert role in all aspects of Amazon search ad campaigns — both towards internal and external stakeholders. You’ll work closely with a team of strategists, campaign managers and content creators. You help define the drivers of campaign performance within Google for several countries and deliver and optimize campaigns that drive brand awareness, enhance consideration and brand preference, and ultimately drive sales for high-visibility product categories.
As a Performance Manager - Amazon, you will be working in-house at one of the biggest brands from the Netherlands. In this new challenge, you take an expert role in all aspects of Amazon ad campaigns — both towards internal and external stakeholders. You’ll work closely with a team of strategists and campaign managers. You help define the drivers of campaign performance in Amazon for 10+ countries to deliver and optimize campaigns that drive brand awareness, enhance consideration and brand preference, and ultimately drive sales for high-visibility product launches.
You have a deep understanding of Amazon advertising and it’s dynamics and the technical requirements.
- Responsible for driving performance of Amazon campaigns and identifying opportunities on a daily basis.
- Identifying longer term trends and connect learnings over time
- Collaborate on campaign timing and performance with the strategist.
- Build and traffic campaigns in Amazon ad accounts
- Campaign management quality checks
- Analyse campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Optimize copy for ads
- Keep pace with all things Amazon advertising, and digital marketing industry trends and developments
- 3 year’s experience in Amazon/ SEA
- Amazon accredited
- Solid Excel and Keynote skills
- Customer service oriented
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting
- Self-motivated with a hands on approach
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and passion
- High attention to detail
- Depth of intellectuality, strong eye for creativity and high integrity
- Organized, and highly focused
Back to top