Paid Social Manager (Social.Lab)
Social.Lab is a social agency that builds, engages and amplifies a brand’s social presence by applying a social CRM methodology from massive reach to direct response. With a 360 approach to social, we seek to amplify brands bring content and media buying together. Social Lab was created 5 years ago as a startup and is now part of WPP/Ogilvy since 2014.
We leverage the reach and targeting power of social platforms through proprietary processes, methodologies, and tools to make social content more relevant/more engaging, ensure it gets traction, and assure it drives results from awareness to sales.
Social Lab has a headcount of 190 employees and offices in 8 markets: Belgium, France, Netherland, UK, Spain, Germany, Singapore and US. We manage campaigns in 70+ markets.
Through a strong understanding of social platforms the Paid Social Manager takes an active role in all aspects of a social project but is particularly the link between strategy and implementation. He/she has a very strong technical and strategic understanding of social campaign management and implementation and works closely with the campaign managers and social strategist in order to ensure optimum campaign deployment and performance.
- Setting up, managing and optimising paid social campaigns and supervising campaign managers.
- Effective management of campaigns to ensure maximum ROI.
- The Paid Social Manager translates business objectives into social media KPIs, enriched by proprietary benchmarks (best content/format, CPM/CTR/CPA in category,…).
- The Paid Social Manager helps define content amplification principles including segmentation and contextualisation approach.
- He/she maps all distribution segments per platform and associates budget needed based on KPI/objectives.
- He/she can recommend the format and placement to be leveraged based on the objectives of the campaign taking into consideration the budget limitation.
- He/she defines the general tagging strategy, based on client requirements, including conversion tracking, page level conversion rate (funnel conversion), and re-engagement of people that did not convert with specific messages based on their last stage in the conversion funnel.
- The Paid Social Manager prepares/presents necessary reporting for client/agency senior stakeholder distribution, based on drivers of performance and the KPI’s framework designed in their Strategy.
- Team Worker
- Performance driven and business savvy
- Flexible and able to be integrated in any type of working environment
- Basic accounting skills for client communication
- Out of the box thinking for recommendations production
- Organised and autonomous
- Problem solver
- Hard and fast worker
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
The ideal candidate for Paid Social Manager would have the following background:
- Relevant and recent experience in social campaign management (hands-on experience), ideally with experience working in an agency or technology partner.
- Strategically strong. Understands the client’s business and is able to connect business challenges and social strategy/tactics.
- Management of large-scale, complex Paid Social accounts; demonstrable experience of delivering strategies for growth and improving ROI.
- Excellent Excel skills; including pivot tables, graphing and logic statements. Knowledge in macros is a plus.
- Analytical thinking: able to analyse data to find patterns and trends
- Knowledge in website analytics and tracking systems is a plus; experience using tracking solutions is appreciated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Managing substantial budgets
- Expert in understanding of social media and established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape
- Passionate about quickly-evolving digital/social media environment with a strong POV to share with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work effectively, proactively and seamlessly amongst an integrated agency team
- Superior communication, organisational, and time management skills
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment Removal Date 17-Nov-2017
Back to top