Paid Search Performance Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As a Paid Search Performance Manager, you will be working for one of the biggest brands in the Netherlands. Join the in-house media capability that is focusing on new digital marketing initiatives. The mission of the innovation team is to unlock new channels and make them a success. This team has a start-up mindset coupled with hands on experience and a strong will to succeed. You will be part of a young and dynamic cross-functional team, spanning across media, content and creative expertise.
In this new challenge, you take an expert role in all aspects of Google search ad campaigns — both towards internal and external stakeholders. You’ll work closely with a team of strategists, campaign managers and content creators. You help define the drivers of campaign performance within Google for several countries and deliver and optimize campaigns that drive brand awareness, enhance consideration and brand preference, and ultimately drive sales for high-visibility product categories.
You have a deep understanding of Google search dynamics and the technical requirements (SA360, Adwords). You’re able to structure a solution plan based on data insights and root-cause analysis, can derive creative & strategy insights and can anticipate risks based on data & trends.
- Responsible for monitoring Google search campaigns and identifying opportunities on a daily basis.
- Identifying longer term trends and connect learnings over time
- Follow up on campaign timing and performance with the strategist. Have an overview of performance of campaigns at all times.
- Campaign evaluation & transferring insights into a new performance brief for strategy & content creation
- Campaign management quality checks
- Coach campaign managers
- Good communicator, comfortable and convincing in meetings
- Passion for Ecommerce, data & technology
- Fast leaner, organized and autonomous
- Problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise
- Strong Analytical skills
- Curious and have a “test, learn and optimize” mindset
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
- The ideal candidate for Performance Manager is fluent in English and would have the following background:
- Around 2-3 years of experience in Google search campaign management with in-depth knowledge of planning, execution and reporting
- Able to understand the market needs, drive satisfaction while considering which resources can be allocated to it.
- Strategically strong. Understands the brand’s business and can connect business challenges and Google strategy/tactics.
- Ability to defend Google search competitive advantages against competitors or other media.
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyze and use the data to turn the data into actionable insights.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Back to top