Paid Search Campaign Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As a Paid Search Campaign Manager, you will be working for one of the biggest brands in the Netherlands. Join the in-house media capability that is focusing on new channels
(Programmatic, Search, Amazon) alongside a very strong Google search team. The mission of the innovation team is to unlock new channels and make them a success. This team has a start-up mindset coupled with hands on experience and a strong will to succeed.
You will be part of a young and dynamic cross-functional team, spanning across media, content and creative expertise.
In this new challenge, you will take an active role in all aspects of a search ad campaign optimized towards low end funnel and sales. The ideal candidate will be able to analyze available insights, historical data, and keyword research tool output to form media recommendations as well as draft the budget in cooperation with a strategist defining the drivers of performance. You will also take into account the price, competition, and new technologies to refine targeting and find the best consumers to target with our messaging all with a focus on driving sales. From the media estimation you will set up your media, optimize it and report on set up KPIs specific to paid search (ROAS, CPC, CTR).
You understand well how paid search platforms work and keep your knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date. We will organize trainings and share meetings to keep you updated on the latest cross channel trends and creative/format updates.
- Managing campaigns end to end including; setup, optimizations & reporting.
- Managing the budget in a defined period including set-up of the campaign: analysing media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports with minimum input from the strategist.
- Follows up on campaign timing and performance with the strategist. Have an overview of performance of your campaigns at all times.
- Creating a compelling media plan in line with business objectives.
- Define KPIs and set up dashboards.
- Budget follow up and reporting of the campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and deliverable deadlines.
- Analyse results and feed potential recommendations to the strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to challenge current campaigns or re-adjust future campaigns.
- Good communicator, comfortable and convincing in meetings
- Passion for E-commerce, data & technology
- Fast leaner, organized and autonomous
- Problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise
- Strong Analytical skills
- Curious and have a “test, learn and optimize” mindset
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
The ideal candidate for Paid Search Campaign Manager is fluent in English and would have the following background:
- Minimum of 1 year of solid experience in Google search campaign management including budget planning, execution, optimizing and reporting.
- Strong interest in e-commerce including the Google ecosystem
- Able to understand business needs, drive performance while considering which resources can be allocated to different projects.
- Ability to leverage Google tools to best support campaign performance.
- Good understanding of the synergies between paid search and other traffic driving channels.
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to analyze and use data to turn numbers into actionable insights.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Familiar with campaign management and automation tools (SearchAds360)
Back to top