Culture @ Ogilvy Health
- One of Canada’s best Pharmaceutical Advertising Agencies, experiencing growth and willing to transform health communication in Canada
- Be part of growing team of young, yet seasoned professionals and opportunity to grow.
- Participate in sophisticated and groundbreaking professional, patient and direct-to-consumer (DTC) campaigns.
- Work with Tier 1 Pharma Clients in Canada and on a global scale.
- Excellent work environment. Downtown location in old Montreal (215 St-Jacques, suite 333). Working from home is possible until the office will reopen.
The Operations Coordinator manages the creative workflow on a day-to-day basis, to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards, on time and that work flows smoothly across Creative/Production. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing the process so that creatives can focus on creative, first and foremost. To that effect, this role includes trafficking jobs including copy, art, studio, production and proofreading. The Operations Coordinator will support our endeavour to achieve our two key Agency priorities of “excellent work without driving ourselves crazy.”
A great Operations Coordinator will ensure a positive flow throughout the Agency and will help prioritize in a calm, systematic manner. An organized individual capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing will thrive in this role.
The Opportunity for an Operations Coordinator in our Team:
A remarkable opportunity for a smart, calm, and ambitious person to play a central role in the Agency and the work environment created for all. As this role touches every single person in the Agency, an observant, critical mind joined with a democratic touch is required.
A person who can focus on the task at hand and deal with sometimes stressful times in a professional manner is a must.
Next Level Opportunity passed this role:
As a key role in the Agency, the Operations Coordinator has the possibility to evolve into the Operations Manager, whose mandate is to oversee and improve the Creative process as the Agency continues to grow. The main responsibilities are the same, the next step represents an opportunity to implement solutions to optimize the Agency’s workflow.
- Manage dispatch efficiently to ensure even work distribution across resources and timely delivery of projects
- Efficiently use creative and production resources to ensure Creative focuses on Creative work (this includes medical)
- Manage Creative workflow in all aspects, from reception of CS briefs, to creation of projects, and final delivery of files
- Significantly contribute to Agency positive environment from a “getting things done” point of view
Traffic Creative/Production Jobs
- Assign all jobs in Creative & Studio with internal team and ensure vision of ECD is implemented
- Support the Creative department in finding solutions to problems with deadlines, production, brand assignments and communication with CS, and coach CS in bringing in requests in a fashion that optimizes efficiency and allows creative to focus on developing a great product
- Partner with CS to ensure client needs are being met (negotiate deadlines, re-prioritize creative jobs etc.) and flag any risk on delivery
- Supervise the quality of the content produced and ensure that it meets clients’ requirements and the agency’s standards
- Outstanding project management abilities and will to enforce process
- Ensuring that all timelines and deliverables are met, as identified by CS
- Contribute to Agency positive attitudes towards meeting client deliverables
- Solution-oriented, and resourcefulness, professionalism and positive demeanor
- Outstanding project management, organization and prioritization abilities
- Digital-savvy and capable of learning new platforms quickly
- Working knowledge of all media (print, TV, radio and digital)
- Self-motivator, willingness to stay up to date in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous. Attention to detail a must. A service attitude to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, can-do attitude to finding solutions and making timelines happen
- Enjoy listening, learning and adding value
- Interest in science & health and marketing, a learning attitude
- Applies the Company’s ideals to all decision-making business approaches.
- A minimum of 1 year of pharmaceutical agency experience or relevant project management experience
- Science or Marketing degree & French are important assets
Ogilvy Canada employees are encouraged to bring their ideas, experiences and perspectives, gleaned from their varied backgrounds, to the workplace. We strive to create an environment in which all employees can feel comfortable to contribute to their fullest potential without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.