[Ogilvy Vietnam] Senior Art Director
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ogilvy Group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition, Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
We are looking for a young talented Senior Art Director who is curious, lively, full of life and looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Ogilvy.
- Think conceptually and solve business problems presented by the client
- Understand the importance of the “big idea” and how well the work reflects it within the framework of the clients’ brand
- Understand the marketing objectives and demonstrate an ability to deliver the “message” through design
- Create and conceptualize multiple concepts for new assignments
- Assist in the preparation of presentation boards
- Ability to execute ideas flawlessly paying attention to design, layout and typography.
- Contribute to the communication, demonstration and evolution of the creative product to clients at the highest possible standard
- Interact with the client and account management to gain a total understanding of the client’s business strategy and the market in which it is competing
- Comprehend communication strategies through creative briefings, and innovative ideas with copywriters.
- Produce design drafts for teams and Clients based on different communication channels.
- Act as the main force of visual execution and be responsible for quality control.
- Be hands-on creating work or supervision for key visuals, storyboards, digital content, social posts.
- Writing or contributing to scripts is a plus.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field
- At least 3 years’experience in Art Director
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design. Video editing tools will be a plus
- Be able to execute concepts to a visual standard for client presentations
- Should be able to oversee production of different media.
- Understanding of brand, product, digital media, and how people interact with each of them
- Proven ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to direct creative teams, photographers and other 3rd party creative groups
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments
- Fluently at English and Vietnamese
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Back to top