New Business Manager
At Coley Porter Bell, we create successful brands that Seduce the Subconscious and Convince the Conscious.
We do this by leveraging learnings from neuroscience to ensure we create brands that appeal to the primary decision making part of our brain – the intuitive rapid response part, as well as to the part that justifies those decisions – the logical, conscious thinking part.
One of the ways we do this is through the proprietary method of ‘Visual Planning’ enabling us to create beautifully persuasive brand strategies and identities that drive choice, create loyalty and ultimately grow our clients’ brands and their bottom line.
We’re looking for a New Business Manager to join our team based at Sea Containers House on the Southbank.
- Development of new business strategy.
- Focus on to die for targets and prospect list.
- Development of ideas for how to approach those to die fors – working with resource from across the company to create the mechanisms (mailers etc.) to make the approach.
- Rigorous following up of those approaches in person, converting them into opportunities to meet.
- Leadership of some of those meetings – working with the CEO to decide who best to field at each meeting.
- Leadership of the development of content for some of those meetings, pulling together the right team from across the agency to put together the right material to engage the client.
- Leadership of some pitch opportunities, pitch consultancy on others.
- Engagement with the broader CPB team, working with the CEO and the Head of Marketing to make sure that we have a new business culture throughout the agency.
- Engagement with the WPP new business community in order to ensure we capitalize on opportunities through WPP
- External networking at events where prospective clients will be in attendance.
Removal Date 27-Sep-2017
Back to top