New Business Coordinator
Who is Ogilvy Public Relations?
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT DO WE DO:
Ogilvy Public Relations (Ogilvy PR) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 80 markets. Ogilvy PR blends proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations to craft strategic programs that give clients winning and measurable results. Celebrating its 30th anniversary in business, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its social marketing, public affairs, healthcare, consumer marketing, 360-degree digital influence, corporate, and technology practices.
Ogilvy Public Relations drives influence at scale to effect change.
We believe that to deliver commercial value and demonstrable change, we need to drive influence at an ever increasing scale. That means we encourage bigger, simple thinking to drive better results, by fostering a culture of permissive creativity, aggressive curiosity and smart collaboration.
- 2014 ‘Holmes Report Global Sabre’ for ‘Project Patty’.
- Public Relations Consultancy Association’s Large PR Agency of the Year 2013
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO:
Together and individually we pursue bigger thinking to drive better results. We do this by actively giving permission for everyone to be as entrepreneurial and creative as they can be. Everyone has a good idea in them; it just might need the right environment to allow it to surface.
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free Thames Clipper pass to Canary Wharf from London Bridge or Waterloo
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Three Summer Fridays each year, where you can go home early to enjoy the nice weather
- One day off a year to move house too
- Not forgetting dental care, eye care, gym membership contribution and much more…!
New Business Development Coordinator
YOUR TEAM: New business & Marketing Director (UK) and New Business Development Manager (EMEA)
YOU REPORT TO: New Business Development Manager (EMEA)
Whilst having a clear focus on activities related to development of New Business, we envisage this role as being pretty broad, requiring the individual to work across a lot of different and varied tasks in the day. That means we’re looking for someone who’s dynamic, who’s keen to get stuck in, use their initiative and have fun at the same time.
- Support the team and manage the data input for CRM database
- Ensure that all key pitch documents and content (e.g. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), case studies, Requests for Information (RFIs), Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Request for Proposals (RFP)) are stored centrally within the G Drive, and dissected to provide off the shelf answers for future opportunities
- To capture ‘best work’ across all the regional offices on a monthly basis gathering the best case studies across all practice areas
- To assist the team on any new business research and analysis as required and when requested by BDD or pitch team
- Coordinate any logistical requirements of creds, chemistry and/or pitch meetings – supporting the EAME network, UK BDD and pitch team as required (e.g. room bookings, equipment hire, design requirements etc).
- Coordinate the tracking of key referral website profiles (e.g. AAR, PRCA, PR Week Yearbook) and ensuring that our profile information is up to date and accurate (updating it on a monthly basis).
- Proactively read and keep track of the press (trade, nationals, consumer, digital) to identify possible opportunities that may be leveraged for the agency
- General organisation and coordination preparing and organising all New Business meetings
- General administration of job number and PO creation
- Manage Group information requests and Case Study archiving system
- Work across different teams to coordinate work to deliver new business content.
- Great deal of responsibility, dedication and hard work
- Punctuality and an ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy (content, numbers, design)
- Commitment to focus and see through on process and output
- Swift in response to both internal team members and clients
- An ability to work both independently (self drive) and in a team (team player)
- Always be prepared to ask questions if unsure
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn
- Energetic go-getter
- A positive and can-do attitude Removal Date 14-Oct-2017
Back to top