We’re a next-generation brand agency built on a spirit of creative optimism. Our expertise ranges from brand strategy, design, interaction, brand management and employee engagement.
We are a union of 750 people in 23 offices and 18 countries. Our skills, experience and backgrounds are diverse, but we’re all united by our passion to deliver the very best work for our clients every day.
We’re looking for a full-time world-class Midweight 3D/2D Motion Designer with 4 – 6 years' experience to join our international, multi-award winning, team in Hong Kong.
- You are a trailblazer: you will help us think out of the box by applying your creative skills to the world of branding and take our design to the next level.
- You are an all-rounder generalist 3D and 2D Motion Designer with mad skills in Cinema 4D and AfterEffects and a passion for design
- You are energised by the process of coming up with innovative design ideas and can effectively communicate them through images, storyboards, and videos
- Ability to work and think independently, taking a project from concept, to art direction, to 2D / 3D animation, compositing and delivery
- Excited and driven about learning new skills and keeping up with latest creative technologies
- Openness in collaborating closely with digital, design, and strategy teams from conception to launch
- A personality that can work with diverse teams in multiple regions across Asia, and motivate them to grow together
- Ability to maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
- An ability to convince and compel in English and preferably another language (for e.g. Cantonese / Mandarin)
You should have knowledge of:
- X-Particles, Mograph
- GPU renderer: preferably Redshift
- Common AfterEffects plugins: Trapcode Suite, Optical Flares etc
Bonus points for experience or interest in:
- Unreal and/or Unity
- openFrameworks and/or Processing and/or TouchDesigner
- 2D Cel Animation
- Illustration and Design
- Web development
- UI / UX design
In return for your efforts and sweat (!), we offer you the opportunity to work with the world’s most famous and iconic brands, right here from our studio in Hong Kong and with teams across multiple locations around Asia-Pacific. You’ll be part of an international team of artists, economists, marketers and linguists – as well as brand strategists and designers – blending your experience with ours to create real brands for real people. With an awards cabinet that includes the Cannes Lions, D&AD, Marketing Magazine and Transform, we hope you’re the one to help us make a continued impact on our clients and the industry.
- Opportunity to work with the world’s most famous and iconic brands
- Shape the direction, workflow, efficiency, and culture of the company
- Become part of an internal start up team that works across the region
- Passionate, close-knit, hard-working, open-minded, transparent, no politics, and down-to-earth culture
- Medical and life insurance
Interested parties please submit your application with resume and portfolio for our review.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.