Media Supervisor (Digital Media)
[email protected] is seeking a Performance Media Supervisor to join our Team. This is an advanced role in the Neo organization, requiring a blend of knowledge across performance marketing, analytics, and media execution. This role will have daily interaction with members of our clients’ corporate performance marketing team, spending significant time in communication with the client to define and direct media analysis and insights across a large global organization. The Performance Media Strategist is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is passionate about all things related to paid search and digital, and cares for their team and their clients like family.
You will be managing a highly technical and sophisticated client relationship, developing big-picture business strategies and striving for client growth. You will be working with search, programmatic and social teams, business owners and analytics to develop new uses for media insights and working on integration with new media and technology partners. You’ll setup and launch new insights, help develop new views on data, and help define our clients’ global strategy.
We’d like you to be highly familiar with the best industry practices of biddable media, including paid search, programmatic and paid social. You’ll understand the core concepts behind media optimization and analytics, have knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and know how to pull intelligence from raw data.
- Three to five years of experience in performance media
- An expert’s ability to analyze campaign performance and research results using a variety of numerical and IT tools
- An ability to execute paid search and programmatic media strategies and to communicate them to both technical and lay persons alike.
- Maintain a strong familiarity, if not outright expertise, with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
- Solid knowledge of search marketing tools, popular programmatic trading desks, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic packages. Knowledge of Kenshoo and Coremetrics is a plus, as is experience working with traditional visualization packages.
- Familiarity with data tables and SQL is also a plus.
- The ability to work independently without daily oversight.
- Oversight and contribution to reporting, analysis and optimization.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, as required, demonstrating a mature ability to handle many things at once under pressure.
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients.
[email protected] is a global media agency and performance marketing network. With more than 800 employees in over 40 offices around the world, Neo helps clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses. The agency applies a data-driven strategic approach and cutting edge technologies across all digital disciplines (including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media and affiliate marketing) and traditional channels. [email protected] is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit www.neoogilvy.com or follow @neo_Ogilvy on Twitter.
Back to top