[email protected] is seeking a Performance Media Supervisor to join
our Team. This is an advanced role in the Neo organization, requiring a blend
of knowledge across performance marketing, analytics, and media execution. This
role will have daily interaction with members of our clients’ corporate
performance marketing team, spending significant time in communication with the
client to define and direct media analysis and insights across a large global
organization. The Performance Media Strategist is someone who has an entrepreneurial
spirit, is passionate about all things related to paid search and digital, and
cares for their team and their clients like family.
You will be managing a highly technical and sophisticated
client relationship, developing big-picture business strategies and striving
for client growth. You will be working with search, programmatic and social
teams, business owners and analytics to develop new uses for media insights and
working on integration with new media and technology partners. You’ll setup and
launch new insights, help develop new views on data, and help define our
clients’ global strategy.
We’d like you to be highly familiar with the best industry
practices of biddable media, including paid search, programmatic and paid
social. You’ll understand the core concepts behind media optimization and
analytics, have knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, and know how to pull
intelligence from raw data.
- Three to five years of experience in performance media
- An expert’s ability to analyze campaign performance and
research results using a variety of numerical and IT tools
- An ability to execute paid search and programmatic media
strategies and to communicate them to both technical and lay persons alike.
- Maintain a strong familiarity, if not outright expertise,
with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and macros.
- Solid knowledge of search marketing tools, popular
programmatic trading desks, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic
packages. Knowledge of Kenshoo and Coremetrics is a plus, as is experience
working with traditional visualization packages.
- Familiarity with data tables and SQL is also a plus.The ability to work independently without daily oversight.
- Oversight and contribution to reporting, analysis and
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and on multiple
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, as required,
demonstrating a mature ability to handle many things at once under pressure.
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of
[email protected] is a global media agency and performance marketing network. With
more than 800 employees in over 40 offices around the world, Neo helps clients
leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with
their customers and grow their businesses. The agency applies a data-driven
strategic approach and cutting edge technologies across all digital disciplines
(including paid and organic search, display, video, mobile, social media and
affiliate marketing) and traditional channels. [email protected] is a unit of Ogilvy
& Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit
www.neoogilvy.com or follow @neo_Ogilvy on Twitter.
Back to top