- The Media Planner is responsible for the strategic planning, placement and optimization of media campaigns. They are responsible for ensuring client objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met with a strong focus on delivering results against core metrics.
- The role requires an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analyzing results. It also requires initiative and pro=activity in growing the display accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
- Ensure media campaigns are created and implemented to best achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals
- Monitor campaign delivery against impression goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with client
- Provides reporting, monitoring and optimization of campaigns to ensure performance benchmarks are met
- Serve as internal champion for media executions across Account, Creative and Social teams
- Develop, motivate, and train Asst. Planners
- 1-3 years of media experience – agency side preferred
- Strong experience in management of accounts with a focus on performance
- Demonstrate a high competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be comfortable managing multiple campaigns of varying size and objectives simultaneously
- Experience using Doubleclick for Advertisers (DFA > DCM) and Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) or equivalent
Back to top