A. Eicoff & Company is a full-service advertising agency and division of Ogilvy & Mather focused on direct response broadcast media. Founded in 1958 and located in downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave, our specialty is providing media, creative and consulting services related to short-form direct response television and radio. We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work/life balance.
This is a media buying position within the Direct Marketing group. The DRTV Buyer will plan, negotiate, buy, analyze and optimize Broadcast and Digital media.
- Performing various calculations to determine projected response levels, call volumes and audience delivery.
- Conferring with the other members of the media team to meet client marketing goals and objectives.
- Constructing post-buy analyses to determine actual delivery of the schedule - from both a Direct Response and Awareness basis.
- Inputting and maintaining daily/weekly schedules.
- Handling billing discrepancies with vendors.
- 2-3 years DRTV buying experience along with:
- Being comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and people skills; positive attitude and team player.
- Experience buying local marketing and national media preferred.
- Prior knowledge of media tools and Core DR is a plus but not required.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top