Marketing Analytics Development Program
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
MARKETING ANALYTICS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Marketing Analysts in our professional development program, along with the Data Services team, provide analytical and database support to plan and execute campaigns that drive revenue and ROI for our clients. This full-time role provides developmental opportunities to grow a strong foundation within our Data Services function in preparation for advanced positions at TLG. Duties include program performance measurement, campaign analysis, generating segmented communications and data mining to identify trends and forecasting and managing inventory levels of collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other related field
- Previous experience in database marketing or data analysis strongly preferred
- Previous experience with MS Excel, SAS or other statistical software; and a willingness to become proficient
- Previous experience with marketing warehouses and databases, as well as campaign management and reporting tools such as Unica, Business Objects and SQL preferred
- Working knowledge of statistical methods
- Results oriented, goal-focused.
- Exceptional attention to detail
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top