The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
As a Marketing Analyst you will provide marketing analysis to help solve complex business problems for our global client in the cruise industry. Your key responsibilities will include: measurement and reporting, testing methodologies, segmentation strategy, and generating insights.
- Produce strong communications about database marketing for technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide analytical data services to client and account team
- Develop and leverage deep understanding of the client’s customer data
- Collect and document business requirements for new marketing campaigns to be used as input to reporting and/or analytical deliverables
- Develop and maintain Tableau reports to support program and campaign performance
- Manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or other related field, and;
- Three or more years related experience in marketing analytics or operations, or;
- Master’s degree in related field plus one year relevant experience
- Three or more years hands-on experience with SQL or related database tools
- Three or more years hands-on experience with SAS or related tools
- Experience developing and/or documenting project requirements, code and processes
- Superior analytical skills with emphasis on logical and practical solutions to problem solving
- Acumen on strategic database marketing, easily picks up new technology, analytical problem-solver, and creative/curious thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and able to function independently
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top