Reporting to the Global Business Manager and Account Director, this person will build partnerships with the client to develop and manage loyalty program branding, integration with the Corporate Brand, POS materials, and the client’s owned media portfolio to drive increased loyalty. This position requires a Generalists’ skills, ideally with an emphasis in Loyalty programs, customer engagement and consultative selling skills.
This person will support the Global Business Lead in the development and execution of global communications strategies across multiple offices and regions for a multi-brand, worldwide client. CRM expert needed to manage the execution of creative from concept to delivery to ensure work is innovative, on strategy, and delivers on client’s brand, customer experience and commercial objectives.
- Drives cross-office creative development, including CRM, email, website development, direct marketing social media, print, broadcast, and more.
- Lead development of project briefs, working with strategic planners and analysts.
- Look for ways to extend the life of offline communications tactics in a digitally driven world.
- Direct project managers, traffic and global team members on timelines to ensure client expectations are met.
- Partner with media, fulfillment and technology teams to manage day-to-day plans and help create innovative programs to deliver brand message.
- Strong project management skills-can problem solve, lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverable is ambiguous.
- Initiate new program proposals in the video, branded content, interactive and social media spaces, to support the account’s broader mission to ensure the brand stays ahead of the curve in the channels employed to deliver messages.
- Look for ways to extend the life offline communications tactics in a digitally driven world.
- Manage production budget and scope count on a project level.
- Global team coordination, working closely with regional teams and partners. Coach, mentor and inspire the growth and development of junior team members.
- Seasoned client-facing Senior Account Management candidate with 5-8 years of experience.
- Experience managing multiple clients at once preferred and/or a global client operating in multiple regions/languages.
- Experience in the travel or hospitality industry preferred; will also consider background in logistics, CPG, financial services, loyalty programs or similar.
- Supreme multi-tasker, able to determine a plan, lead a team and deliver under demanding deadlines.
- Proven track record managing complex campaigns with a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Cross channel program experience required (CRM, digital, print, broadcast, OOH, direct).
- Able to problem solve and redirect the team when challenges arise or situation becomes unclear.
- Has an anticipatory nature.
- Demonstrated experience with rich media interactive advertising, and creating compelling web experiences.
- History working on integrated brands.
Back to top