Are you looking to thrive in a smart, creative, cutting-edge environment? This is an opportunity to join the account services team of one of the fastest growing marketing communication firms in the world. Today, Ogilvy employs over 15,000 people, in 450 offices, and is a member of the WPP family of companies. Our longstanding tradition of providing training and career development to our talent began with our founder, David Ogilvy, and continues today over 60 years later. Report to an SVP, Executive Group Director in the strategy, development and execution of multi-channel campaigns, including digital, print, promotional and trade programs to support multiple business units for a large national client. Manage the coordination and execution of creative from concept to delivery, ensuring work is innovative, on strategy, within scope, and delivering on clients' business objectives.
The right person for this position:
- Makes "the next big thing" happen – you partner with your team and your clients to perpetually evolve the business, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Has a passion for innovative and award-worthy marketing programs delivered through digital and print channels.
- Has an understanding of the ways that digital, social and emerging technology have changed communications and knows how to orchestrate the deployment of different channels in campaigns and programs.
- Thrives in a constantly changing environment. Inspires other team members to deliver great work, day in and day out.
- Collaborates well with in-house creative teams and the client and integrates with other partner agencies.
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager and Director level clients. Author core client communications such as contact reports and Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets and descriptions of deliverables. Coordinate team meetings and client presentations.
- Facilitate the development of project briefs and job starts, working with strategic planners and analysts.
- Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Track project budgets and scopes, assessing estimates to actuals, managing Change Order process, as needed
- A multi-channel marketer with demonstrated 360 experience
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated - takes initiative, proactive
- Collaborative – must be motivated by bringing others together
- Strategic thinker
- Dedicated and driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Able to scale - see the big picture but also dive into the details
- Strong management skills - capable of delivering consistent feedback to develop junior staff
- Seasoned client-facing Account Management candidate with 7-10 years of experience
- 5+ years agency experience, or related marketing services (some agency experience preferred)
- Experience managing multiple clients at once preferred and/or large client with multiple business units.
- Diverse experience with B2B and B2C clients.
- Ability to deliver strategic guidance and counsel to clients via formal (POV, memo) and informal (email, phone conversation) formats.
- Multi-channel marketing chops with strong 360 background; experience managing a wide range of channels including digital, print trade show, and video, preferred.
- Supreme multi-tasker, able to determine a plan, lead a team and deliver under demanding deadlines.
- Proven track record managing complex campaigns with a wide variety of projects simultaneously.
- Able to problem solve and redirect the team when challenges arise or situation becomes unclear. Has an anticipatory nature.
- History working on integrated brands.
- Global account experience, or demonstrated experience coordinating with multiple agencies/third parties preferred
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top