The Management Supervisor (MS) position will be responsible for day-to-day management of the business and mid-to-senior level clients. They will ensure strategic integrity and integration of campaigns and agency support. They will be responsible for overseeing IAT to ensure collaboration amongst agency partner and that each project is designed and executed to meet shared goals. They will oversee 360 production ranging from film, print/OOH, social/content and digital assets. This role reports into the global Executive Group Director.
The ideal candidate has mastered the MS core competencies. They are an advisor and partner to the client at the Sr. manager and marketing/category director levels. They have developed a keen ability for managing client based multi-discipline projects across the agency matrix and external agency partners. Communications planning experience a plus. They understand and promote a 360 approach to marketing, audience engagement and industry innovation. Heavy production experience required.
Luxury good experience is a plus.
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client's business
- Being a liaison to multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration across the business
- Monitoring, projecting and providing innovative solutions to marketing issues
- Demonstrating accountability for agency performance
- Using Agency resources creatively to support client's business
- Understanding and navigating the Agency matrix and client matrix
- Ensuring overall quality of work on the business
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines
- Acting as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
- Facilitating their own and other's ideas from development to presentation to execution
- Leading an integrated agency model to ensure agency teams are aligned and working against shared goals
- Guiding internal/partner teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests
- Growing, inspiring and developing a career plan for director reports and junior staff
- 5-8+ years of direct marketing account management experience required with familiarity in all aspects of engagement marketing – integrated communication planning, social and digital content, traditional (print and video)
- Demonstrated solid mid to senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations required
- Proven track record of exceptional client service skills
- Needs to be comfortable with ambiguity at times (both with clients and internally), be able to demonstrate flexibility and creative problem solving
- Needs to be a team player, friendly, easy to work with
- They need to be able to handle many different personalities both internally and externally
- Needs to have had experience in communications planning, and ability to articulate examples of strategic recommendations they've provided, or sold in to clients
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment. ·
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting
- Strong management skills to help identify and grow junior talent
- Heavy production experience ranging from film, digital and print
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top