Candidate is responsible for developing client relationship for two biopharmaceutical companies. The candidate will be expected to add strategic value to maintain business (with some growth opportunity) and supervise all agency activities. The work is primarily focused on supporting the respective companies corporate brand initiatives with some additional work across individual business units.
Candidate needs to lead and collaborate with agency teams, exhibit strong problem solving skills, partners and be able to work independently. Candidate needs to be responsible, attentive, detail oriented, curious and proactive, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Individual needs to exhibit strong client relationships and ability to interact professionally with senior clients.
Candidate should be eager to learn and be dedicated to advancing the quality of work from the agency, while working to keep agency operations moving along. Candidates who are “intellectually curious” – always looking to learn, question, pursue knowledge, and welcome change will thrive working on these complex, dynamic business.
- Develops understanding of clients’ business; complexity of drug development journey
- Clients’ operate in flat organizations. Candidate must be able to connect on multiple levels and disciplines (MarCom coordinators to CMO level)
- Organize and direct internal/partner teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy/concept to execution. Partners include OPR, The Shop etc.
- Strategic value to drive business results
- Requires multi-discipline experience across traditional and digital channels, including strong social and CRM
- Excellent financial acumen
- B2B/Biopharma experience highly desired
- Supervise AE
Back to top