The Management Supervisor (MS) plays a key role driving some of the most creative, award-winning and culture-changing work we create on an innovative technology account. The MS will be the day-to-day manager of key client and creative relationships; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to clients, creative and their team. We will rely on your marketing acumen, creative instincts and acute business logic to steward all elements of the engagement that make this brand and the work famous. The ideal candidate is versed in traditional account management but is also skilled at creating digital or social programs that get people’s attention.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development for Sports and brand amplification initiatives, working with multi-disciplinary teams (creative, social, content, media, etc.).
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager and Director level clients.
- Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects (with the support of team and colleagues), problem solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Monitor on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalate as necessary.
- Drive the strategy, facilitating the development of strategic plans and individual project briefs (with planners and analysts).
- Challenge direction, or the status quo, and seek alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective strategies.
- Collaborate with other depts. (analytics, marketing strategy, digital strategy, etc) to create marketing communications plans.
- Serve as a trusted partner for creative, social and experience teams – a champion for work who can help shape it and ensure it fulfills business objectives.
- Manage proposals, scopes, budgets, meetings and presentations.
- Understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture.
- Partner with peers to manage specific aspects of the business outside of individual projects.
- Build the client’s business through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective programs and advertising.
- Advocate for the business internally, and keep the agency team informed, focused, and excited about the work and the business.
- Grow and mentor the account team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a field with a strong critical thinking background.
- Six years or more of agency experience, or work in a related occupation focused on management of creative work.
- Demonstrated capability leading projects on a highly creative, large-scale, well known brand.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, including great oral and written communication abilities and strong presentation abilities.
- Proven ability to lead and develop people.
- Strong background in social media and website development.
- Prior experience working on cause marketing campaigns.
- Sports knowledge is a plus
Back to top