Loyalty Platform Manager
The Lacek Group, a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing direct and interactive marketing agency dedicated to helping companies establish and grow relationships with their best customers. Our client engagements include award-winning loyalty programs for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We currently have a great opportunity for a Loyalty Platform Manager.
This person will be responsible for the ongoing management of the client’s loyalty technology platform as well as the ongoing operations of the platform. They liaise with the agency marketing team, client IT and loyalty technology vendor to manage the activities related to the preparation, implementation and management of loyalty program operations.
The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be comfortable managing high volume projects and will not be distracted by the need to frequently shift contexts.
- Own the operational loyalty platform vendor relationship on behalf of our client, including communicating requirements and addressing roadblocks.
- Cooperate with agency and client teams to translate user story/business requirements into loyalty program rules, processes and configurations.
- Interface with loyalty platform vendor regarding application configuration and enhancements.
- Oversee the successful delivery of program materials from an operations perspective. (e.g. set-up of collateral in the loyalty platform, liaison with IT on member communications delivery, etc.).
- Manage the operational set-up for new program partners (e.g., system interface liaison with IT, redemption process development, etc.).
- Test configured rules in the loyalty platform to confirm user story/business requirement compliance.
- Analyze the loyalty platform performance.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding status of assigned tasks and projects.
- 5+ years of platform management, or similar, experience
- Strong project and process management skills
- An understanding of systems and maturity to talk to technical, marketing and business stakeholders.
- A self-starter that can take a project from concept to delivery.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify items that require correction and develop compelling solutions.
- Good communication skills with an ability to meet with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project management
- Experience with Rally Agile Development Software is a plus
- Knowledge of Comarch Loyalty Management platform is a plus
- Experience at a marketing agency or professional services is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top