Junior Visual Designer
A day in the life of...
OgilvyOne is a Customer Engagement agency. We makes brands more valuable to customers, and customers more valuable to brands. We make the connection more personal. The business better. The relationships richer.
We're looking for a Junior Visual Designer with a natural eye for design who is ready to develop and craft their skills further within our team. Someone who is passionate about producing quality work and mindful of how it looks, how it works and how to make it better.
They must have a solid foundation of design principles including typography, layout and visualisation.
We rely on you to...
- Collaborate with Designers, Creative Teams, UX, Strategy and Producers on the creation and production of campaigns, experiences and products
- Work on the creation and production of multiple campaigns and design solutions for the clients
- Execute design work to ensure final deliverables meet Ogilvy standard and client expectations
- Present work and ideas internally
You are great at...
The ideal person is
- Is a passionate Designer, with an understanding of digital, print, mobile apps and branding
- Is a collaborator who understands how to challenge or embrace critical feedback to drive the creation of great work
- Is self aware and pragmatic with a desire to suceed in an ad agency
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Is wanting to learn and develop their skills
Required skills & experience
- Relevant experience in a fast paced agency and/or a degree in design
- Confident in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- A crafted portfolio showing an understanding of web, advertising and
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top